<meta name="google-site-verification" content="gN3ImZ36vmXCdKll5AL5_oYfJyx6FydDKUWeww5xNog" />
WELCOME TO KNITTING PATTERNS ONLINE
Knitting Patterns Online is run by me, Jennifer Lee, from Tamborine Mountain, Queensland, Australia. Here you can buy my Jennifer Lee Designs PDF knitting patterns online, as well as a range of beautiful knitting and crochet yarns.
The knitting pattern categories include:
* Baby Shoes in 3ply, 4ply and 8ply
* Baby Sandals in 3ply, 4ply and 8ply
* Baby Footy Shoes in AFL colours
* Baby Booties and Mittens in 8ply, including prem sizes
* Baby Bibs and Cloths
* Baby Overalls, Sweaters/Jumpers and Cardigans
* Bags and Laptop/Notebook Sleeves
* Beanies, Scarves and Headbands
* Kid's Sweaters/Jumpers, Cardigans and Vests
* Ladies Sweaters/Jumpers, Cardigans and Vests
* Ladies Plus Size Sweaters/Jumpers, Cardigans and Vests
* Footy Slippers in six sizes, covering all 18 AFL teams
* Doll Clothes to fit a 38cm [15 ins] Berenguer Doll
* Wraps, Shawls, Shrugs and Capes
* Free patterns for Beanies, Scarves, Headbands and Blankets
All of these patterns have been designed and written by me. As well as being a life-long avid knitter, I am also a trained pattern writer, editor and proofreader.
I offer a secure way for you to shop, through Pay Pal. This allows you to pay using any card, without your financial information being shared with me. All patterns are presented as a PDF document and are immediately available to download once payment is completed.
My patterns are also available through my online stores at Ravelry, Etsy, Makerist, Love Knitting and Amazon.
And be sure to visit the 'Yarn' page to see my other website, Knitting Yarns Online.
Here you will find a lovely range of knitting and crochet yarns, from merino wool, to wool and cotton mixes, to microfibre. From thin to chunky yarns, you are sure to find something to suit, and each yarn comes in a wide array of colours.
Selected knitting kits are also available from Knitting Yarns Online. Take the confusion out of finding the right pattern to go with the right yarn, by purchasing a kit. You'll find out more about these kits here.
© Copyright Knitting Patterns Online
® All Rights Reserved.